Alva 1977 Reissue Deck
Dimensions: 7.75" x 29.5"
Includes awesome custom cut griptape.
The Board That Started A Revolution. Released In 1977, Alva's First Signature Deck Has Been Painstakingly Re-Produced. Single Kick, Flame Logo, And Dye-Cut Grip. When Less Is More.
- 29.5" x 7.75" w/ 16" Wheelbase
- 7 Ply Hard Rock Maple
- Single Kick
- Iconic Super Sparkle Die-Cut Grip
- Made in San Diego, CA - U.S.A.
- Wheel base 16"
- Drilled for new hole pattern trucks
- Red "Alva" logo on bottom
- Deck with tape only, this is not a complete skateboard
Suggested Build:Let's take the mystery out of what hardware to build this board with. These are often built as follows...
- Trucks with a 4 1/2 to 5" approx wide hanger, such as Indy 129s
- 1/4 inch riser
- 1 1/4" bolts
- 60mm OJ Super Juice 78a wheels, or similar old school wide wheels. I went with green wheels as TA used green kryptonics back in '78.
- Headband, big hair and short shorts are optional ;-)
- The deck is already grip taped.
- PLEASE NOTE: this is a suggested build, and the sale is for the deck only.