New aluminium tubs: We are phasing in a cool new alloy container. These are not only recyclable, but they are also all we can source in these "lockdown" days. The alloy tubs can pick up a micro-dent quite easily. We are upping our packaging game, but be prepared for a wee ding. And hey, just like Action Man's facial scar... they only add character.
Charlie says.... This is a wonderful locally produced vegan chamois balm / bum butter. It's a healthy and natural alternative to the nasty petrochemical based products that cyclist have been stuck with for decades. It can also be used as an "aftersun" if you are sunburnt, great on shaving rashes etc, and also as a lip balm - but please don't double dip!
- 100% natural ingredients.
- Vegan friendly
- Pain relief from clove oil - pretty clever eh?
- Vegetable glycerine and Egyptian geranium oil absorbs to lower dermis, all the way in to really help repair your damaged skin.
- Antiseptic and anti-bacterial with tea tree oil to make growing diseases in your shorts much less likely.
- PET recyclable containers (you can make fleece jackets out of them)
- Tested in the most demanding conditions... in my shorts, on @rseholes and not on animals.
- Vegan as hell.
- Female friendly, it won't make your girly bits zing.
- Does NOT repel sharks or polar bears.
- 100ml jar goes a very long way, around 7,000 miles.
- Made by two great people in their kitchen on the Dorset coast.
- Endorsed and used by real pro cyclists:
- Lee Cragie our Ladies National Fatbike champion loves the Happy Bottom Bum Butter.
- Markus Stitz who is riding round the world single speed is begging for it ;-)
- Lance Bumstrong the best fake cycling messiah we could find ( https://www.facebook.com/lance.bumstrong )
- Karen Darke winner of a Gold Olympic medal in the Rio Olympics.
Review... Jo Burt at road.cc really liked it to. Read the review here... http://road.cc/content/review/215928-bikemongers-happy-bottom-bum-butter
Because, one is worth it.
Not made from dead things, for some, that's the crux.
Protects the intimates, that polish my Brooks.
Nowt worse than chamois, chaffing, like hooks."
More uses than you can imagine
I've used nothing but bum butter since i started cycling and to be honest I think most parts of my anatomy have used is as well. Personal it does the job for which is was intended without any issues in fact it's bloomin marvelous, but dry skin, cuts and grazes bruieses, the wife lips (from a non double dipped pot I might add ) it's does soo much more than protect ones rear...oh and helps keep your feet dry and warm too ❤️"
This stuff works. Much nicer to apply than ‘wet’ stuff. Lasts ages"
Best by far!
If yea want yea under carriage looked after properly then this is the stuff yea want. Dont need loads for it to gently protect yea soft bits that suffer in the saddle, so one tub lasts ages."
Transpennine trail 24
I cycled the transpennine trail in 24 hours in 2017 and was gifted a big and small tub to wish me luck. I bumbuttered before leaving and had a small tub to reapply en route. Safe to say my body and mind were in tatters at the end, but my gooch was in as good a condition as a well-pocketed goatskin wallet. Am just coming to the end of my family sized tub and can say it’s the best thing since sliced bread. But that’s where the analogy with bread should end; don’t put it in a sandwich, it tastes awful."